Sunday, February 12, 2012

Follow the trap of your heart

Speechless was I,
As I was staring at the endless skies,
In a harsh, windy cold weather.
I saw a pack of birds, resembling a pack of wolves;
Stumbling across the gray skies.
Cold and death was resembled in that weather of evil and doom.

The pack moved on, more than forty one birds;
All moving together, in a peaceful silence:
Maybe just because I had headphones on my ears;
Isolating myself from the reality of the outside's world.
The pack moved, till one bird fell behind,
A turbulence picked up the bird of our story
And pushed him behind, fading back in his own memory.
What a sight he had! A free three-dimensional horizon,
Epic beauty of the sky and the unending nature of it.
I can't talk for the bird, can I when I'm just a humble person
Living on the earth, where our tears turn our ashes into the mud
The mud that will fill our graves at the end.
I can't talk for the bird.

The bird of our story, fell behind:
One more followed him, two more, three more:
The pack did split in two.
The leader of the pack was furious, didn't even look behind!
Kept moving forward, till there was nothing left from the initial pack.
The two, separated their path.
"Do they have feelings for each other", asked I myself.
An older man with gray hair and small eyes tapped my shoulder and called, "They indeed do",
"But they won't even see each other ever again!"

"That is the beauty of it, my son;
They separated or even together; don't share anything in common,
Beside their sea-side screeches and call for mating.
We can share something in common, we can speak.
Yet how often do we communicate the way we like?
What would the birds tell each other if they could talk?
Speak of their love, their freedom, or their vanishing in endless horizon?
Every day is a new life for them, is it so for us?
We, the source of disruption on this earthly life,
Distorting the wild life and its nature.
WE are missing something great in this life,
Enjoying the lover's voice through our eyes,
Staying speechless at the sight of a beauty,
When the greatness of something doesn't fit in the words we know;
Or simply praying to the lord, up there!
We don't speak, do we?
As our hearts get closer, we talk less and less.
A couple, speak silent in garden's of Eden
Deep in love! They understand each other's moves,
As if it was a videogame fight
That, is the nature we are talking about.
The nature is based on the love, and common communications.
The bird don't need to talk, they follow each other's hearts,
Not a grasp of freedom, one might run away in case of danger;
But, they will not forget each other."

I wanted to say, "But you can't judge, you are not a bird!"
I turned to look at the old man again, nothing was there but a bird,
Looking at the cold, gray ground for food;
Piece of bread, symbol of god.
The train came, and I never saw that bird again.

No comments:

Post a Comment